Art workshop SETPARKET
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following types of information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers.
You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear your cookies from your browser, your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, although some browsers allow you to reject only third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools," "Internet Options," "Privacy," and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Use of your personal data
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administering the website;
- Improving your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Sending you our newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Policy amendments